Thursday 2 October 2014

Desk Envy


I have desk envy! These images are my inspiration of my dream desk transformation. I love the clean, layered, mix of materials and finishes and the monochromatic desks with pops of colour. I also like the use of artwork and frames as well as fresh flowers. The creative way people have used washi tape and bull clips is interesting and inexpensive. 


To create this look on a budget, a great idea is to find images or typography you like on tumblr and pinterest. Print them off on photo paper or regular paper and grab a frame from the $2 store, target or ikea. I have previously bought a set of 8 frames for $25 at target. So keep an eye out for great frame deals and get creating! 


Making an attractive work space will help "work" seem more visually pleasing and "fun" A trend I am loving through out interiors is a touch of golds... a specially rose gold. From cage baskets to tape dispenser and lamps... LOVE LOVE lOVE!!! 




























No comments:

Post a Comment